Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh You FANCY Huh?


Sometimes, you can't take too life too seriously. For days like those, I wear shirts like these. Found this little gem at Brandy Melville - a store I've been spending a litttttttle too much time in lately, if you know what I mean. When I saw it, I just had to buy it. I mean...am I fancy? Hell yeah, I am. Paired the tee with these glorious new heels I ordered from Zara (another store I've been spending a tad bit too much time in). I'm a sucker for pointy toes and love that these can go from casual to classy depending on my mood. Did I mention how comfortable they are? 

When Ryan and I got together to shoot this look, the weather could not be anymore perfect. 70 and sunny in SF? I'll take it. Give me more days like this and you've got yourself a happy little girl.







Tee: Brandy Melville; Pants: BDG via Urban Outfitters; Shoes: Zara; Necklace: Random shop in SF

Photos by: Ryan Chua Photography

Share:

1 comment

  1. Georgina CastellucciMarch 12, 2013 at 8:41 AM

    omg when I saw the name of the store I thought you meant Brandi Glanville (from the RHOBH!) She would totally have a tee like that in her store too :)


    xo Georgina at: http://notesonlifestylebygeorgina.com

    ReplyDelete

i love it when you whisper sweet nothings to me.

© pancakestacker: a san francisco bay area lifestyle blog by chandamheer stacker | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig